Our breathable, washable cloth face masks let you put your best face forward while social distancing.
- Features over-the-ear, adjustable elastic loops
- Features pockets to hold carbon filter (optional)
- Includes a starter 2-pack of carbon filter inserts
- Reusable and washable
- Mask measures 18x13cm (7.25 x 5.10"); Inner layer is 100% cotton, outer layer is 100% polyester. (Will fit most adults - too big for most children).
Stay safe and help prevent the spread of COVID-19! Remember to combine mask wearing with other protective measures such as maintaining a safe distance from others and washing hands frequently.
Please allow up to three weeks for your mask to be made and shipped. When your mask has shipped, you will receive an email containing your courier tracking number.
If you need your mask sooner, please get in touch prior to placing your order and we'll confirm if we can get it out to you sooner.
Can I wash my mask?
Yes! You can machine wash your personalized cloth face coverings on a warm cycle with like colours. Hang drying is recommended or tumble-dry on low heat. The filter must be removed prior to washing.
- Machine wash hot after each use with like colours; hang dry recommended or tumble-dry on low heat. Filter must be removed prior to washing.
- Remove filter prior to washing.
Can the filters be washed?
No. You should not wash the filters. Replace as needed. (after 2-3 days for all-day use or after a 4-5 days of occasional use). These masks use standard PM2.5 filters (filters sold separately).
How do I adjust the size of the ear loops?
If your face mask is too loose, you can use the silicone o-ring adjuster pieces (included) to make the fit tighter.
- Use a bobby pin or paper clip to thread the earloops through the included silicone o-rings.
- Repeat for the loop on the other side.
- Try on the mask to check for fit while holding the silicone adjusters in place.
- If the mask still fits too loosely, slide the silicone adjuster closer to the mask to tighten.
- If the mask fits too tightly, slide the silicone adjuster away from the mask to loosen.
How do I wear a non-medical, fabric or cloth face mask?
- Before wearing your fabric face mask, we recommend you clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) or soap and water. Spend 30 seconds cleaning hands.
- Pick up the mask and inspect it. It should be clean and not damaged.
- Place the mask on your face, covering your nose, mouth and chin. Make sure that there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- To avoid COVID19 contamination, do not touch the mask while wearing it. If you accidentally do touch the mask, clean your hands again.
How do I take off a fabric face mask?
- Before touching the mask, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) or soap and water.
- As you remove the mask, lean forward slightly, and remove the loops from behind the ears, without touching the front of the mask.
- Do not forget to wash your hands after taking off the mask.
- Check out the CDC's recommendation on how to safely wear and take off a cloth face covering - click here.
Our non-medical grade, cloth face masks are intended for general public use only and where physical distancing is not possible.
Our masks should not be used as personal protective equipment, or used in:
- any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected;
- in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or
- near an intense heat source of flammable gas.
WARNING AND DISCLAIMER
Rogers Design & Create makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
For more information, check out the New Zealand Government Ministry of Health for more information.